It is currently Sun 15 Dec 2019 4:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue 26 Feb 2019 2:32 pm 

There was a post on the other section of this website by An Cionnfhaolach that had a pdf file and mp3's of Teach Yourself Irish by Myles Dillon and Donncha O'Croinin.

The pdf file is fine, but none of the mp3 audio files work at all. I was wondering if anybody knows where I might be able to get them from?

PostPosted: Wed 27 Feb 2019 12:49 pm 

oisin wrote:
There was a post on the other section of this website by An Cionnfhaolach that had a pdf file and mp3's of Teach Yourself Irish by Myles Dillon and Donncha O'Croinin.

The pdf file is fine, but none of the mp3 audio files work at all. I was wondering if anybody knows where I might be able to get them from?

I downloaded the zip files, opened them instead of saving them on my desktop, and they work fine. If you save them, they should also open if you have the right program to do that.

PostPosted: Wed 27 Feb 2019 5:14 pm 

tiomluasocein wrote:
oisin wrote:

I downloaded the zip files, opened them instead of saving them on my desktop, and they work fine. If you save them, they should also open if you have the right program to do that.

Where is this post? I did a quick search but couldn't find it. I have a hard copy of the book but have been without the recordings. T'would be great to get to hear them.

PostPosted: Thu 28 Feb 2019 8:08 am 

Ade wrote:
tiomluasocein wrote:
oisin wrote:

Where is this post? I did a quick search but couldn't find it. I have a hard copy of the book but have been without the recordings. T'would be great to get to hear them.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1477

Dave did a fine job of cleaning up the audio on these.

PostPosted: Thu 28 Feb 2019 10:49 am 

tiomluasocein wrote:
Ade wrote:
tiomluasocein wrote:
oisin wrote:

Go raibh míle maith agat.

PostPosted: Fri 01 Mar 2019 2:32 pm 

Ade wrote:
tiomluasocein wrote:
Ade wrote:
tiomluasocein wrote:
oisin wrote:

Go raibh míle maith agat.

Tá failte romhat.

PostPosted: Sun 26 May 2019 4:02 pm 

Thanks guys appreciate it, finally remembered my password! And got them.