It is currently Fri 02 Oct 2026 6:57 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon 10 Feb 2014 6:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue 15 Nov 2011 7:35 am
Posts: 1098
I used to sing Sean-Nós at an open mic in Korea. I also did middle English poetry reading as well. Before I left I wanted to do Sesame Street in Klingon for the laugh, but it wasn't on the week I was going

http://www.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis/Klingon/sesame.html :good:

_________________
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1699 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group