It is currently Tue 29 Sep 2026 12:21 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 28 Jan 2014 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun 28 Aug 2011 8:44 pm
Posts: 3512
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains, California, USA
Here's another lyric I'm searching for (also from Moya Brennan's "Voices and Harps" CD, but apparently originally from a movie soundtrack). In this song I can make out most of what she's singing except for a word in the line at the end of each verse:

"Is ______ liom go deo"

Help appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTAWjEEJUzg

Redwolf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 28 Jan 2014 5:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri 09 Sep 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 716
Redwolf wrote:
Here's another lyric I'm searching for (also from Moya Brennan's "Voices and Harps" CD, but apparently originally from a movie soundtrack). In this song I can make out most of what she's singing except for a word in the line at the end of each verse:

"Is ______ liom go deo"

Help appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTAWjEEJUzg

Redwolf


"Is fearr liom go deo". It's pronounced "fehr", not "fahr", in Moya's neck of the woods.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 28 Jan 2014 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun 28 Aug 2011 8:44 pm
Posts: 3512
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains, California, USA
Errigal wrote:
Redwolf wrote:
Here's another lyric I'm searching for (also from Moya Brennan's "Voices and Harps" CD, but apparently originally from a movie soundtrack). In this song I can make out most of what she's singing except for a word in the line at the end of each verse:

"Is ______ liom go deo"

Help appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTAWjEEJUzg

Redwolf


"Is fearr liom go deo". It's pronounced "fehr", not "fahr", in Moya's neck of the woods.


I thought that might be it, but it seemed odd in context :dhera:

Redwolf


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1337 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group