It is currently Tue 29 Sep 2026 5:47 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 02 Feb 2014 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun 28 Aug 2011 8:44 pm
Posts: 3512
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains, California, USA
Breandán wrote:
I looked for a tech solution but the implementation of BBCode in the forum software won't allow image resizing. :(

Instead I dowloaded the image, resized it and uploaded it to our server. I took the liberty of editing the link in Redwolf's post to point to the resized image. Sorry for the intrusion.

Hope this helps.


No complaints from my end, and I'm sure the photographer would be fine with it as well.

Redwolf


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1963 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group