It is currently Mon 28 Sep 2026 12:52 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 06 Sep 2013 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon 29 Aug 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 3444
Location: Cill Dara
Redwolf wrote:
One thing I used to do with my classes was, after I'd walk them through the basic sounds of the letters, I'd have them practice reading English written using Irish phonics (something we used to do for fun back at the old forum).
I vote that Redwolf starts a new thread with a sample to get the ball rolling! :^:

_________________
Is foghlaimeoir mé. I am a learner. DEFINITELY wait for others to confirm and/or improve.
Beatha teanga í a labhairt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 07 Sep 2013 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon 29 Aug 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 3444
Location: Cill Dara
Saoirse wrote:
Redwolf wrote:
One thing I used to do with my classes was, after I'd walk them through the basic sounds of the letters, I'd have them practice reading English written using Irish phonics (something we used to do for fun back at the old forum).
I vote that Redwolf starts a new thread with a sample to get the ball rolling! :^:
And our resident wombat has done just that - viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2445 Visit this thread, it's good craic. :party:

_________________
Is foghlaimeoir mé. I am a learner. DEFINITELY wait for others to confirm and/or improve.
Beatha teanga í a labhairt.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1392 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group