It is currently Mon 01 Mar 2021 3:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan 2021 4:26 pm 
Hello.

I've just joined this forum and once I confirmed my subscription and logged back in, my pro-grade anti-virus repeatedly blocked my access, citing poor security (which was warned about as I signed up), but also URLs infected with malicious software. I want to delete my account immediately, but there is no way for me to do this myself. Admins/Mods, kindly delete my account completely, as soon as possible, and please inform me once you've done so. Very sad about this. I was very much looking forward to being here. Thanks, and best of luck and wellness to you.

PostPosted: Fri 29 Jan 2021 6:54 am 

Andy McKellan wrote:
Hello.

I've just joined this forum and once I confirmed my subscription and logged back in, my pro-grade anti-virus repeatedly blocked my access, citing poor security (which was warned about as I signed up), but also URLs infected with malicious software. I want to delete my account immediately, but there is no way for me to do this myself. Admins/Mods, kindly delete my account completely, as soon as possible, and please inform me once you've done so. Very sad about this. I was very much looking forward to being here. Thanks, and best of luck and wellness to you.

I have contacted the site owner, Breandán.

I think there is a problem with security certificates. But that's does not in itself mean the site is dangerous. Sometimes Anti-virus software can get over the top reactions.