It is currently Fri 23 Aug 2019 8:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Dia dhuit!
PostPosted: Sat 23 Mar 2019 6:31 pm 

Dia Dhuit!tá lá maith ann! :) Hamed is ainm dom, Is as an Éigipt mé! agus tá mé bhfuil Foghlaim na Gaeilge!
I'm 18 year-old freshman in Faculty of Financial and Management sciences. tá sibh go deas bualadh leat :D Glad to meet you all!
i started with Learning Irish back in 2018 but i stopped it after finishing the basics because of my lack of exams and lifestyle.
but i began again from the first about two weeks ago.. I like Irish Culture alot as well as Irish Mythology, but i decided to go more deep with the language after what a distant friend told me about princess Scota and the connection with Egyptian History which got me more interesting to know more about the Language and the History!
thank you for reading.
have a nice day!
slán

Post subject: Re: Dia dhuit!
PostPosted: Mon 25 Mar 2019 9:23 am 

hamed2218 wrote:
Dia Dhuit!tá lá maith ann! :) Hamed is ainm dom, Is as an Éigipt mé! agus tá mé bhfuil Foghlaim na Gaeilge!
I'm 18 year-old freshman in Faculty of Financial and Management sciences. tá sibh go deas bualadh leat :D Glad to meet you all!
i started with Learning Irish back in 2018 but i stopped it after finishing the basics because of my lack of exams and lifestyle.
but i began again from the first about two weeks ago.. I like Irish Culture alot as well as Irish Mythology, but i decided to go more deep with the language after what a distant friend told me about princess Scota and the connection with Egyptian History which got me more interesting to know more about the Language and the History!
thank you for reading.
have a nice day!
slán

Hi Hamed, go failte romhat!
We talked a bit on Facebook about Scota being the daughter (or wife?) of a pharoah.
Anyway, bain sult as an áit seo agus slán go foill.
Tim

PostPosted: Wed 27 Mar 2019 8:36 pm 

tiomluasocein wrote:
hamed2218 wrote:
thank you for reading.
have a nice day!
slán

Hi Hamed, go failte romhat!
We talked a bit on Facebook about Scota being the daughter (or wife?) of a pharoah.
Anyway, bain sult as an áit seo agus slán go foill.
Tim

Hello! I apologize for replying late.
Of course I remember! Scota the daughter of the pharaoh who was in the same time with prophet Moses.
I started to read in Celtic mythologies few days ago, I found them interesting but too different to my eyes.
Go raibh maith agat! Thank you for replying

PostPosted: Fri 29 Mar 2019 6:35 am 

hamed2218 wrote:
I started to read in Celtic mythologies few days ago, I found them interesting but too different to my eyes.

Would this link help?
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%85%D9 ... 9%8A%D8%A9

PostPosted: Sat 30 Mar 2019 6:43 am 

tiomluasocein wrote:

Oh, yes it's very helpful! Thank you I downloaded an App called Celtic mythology and nearly all of the information in it is based on Wikipedia..
I already read about Fir Bolg! Very interesting.
Have a nice day.